• Polyester touring style jacket with ballistic reinforcement• Ventilation, removable thermal liner, waterproof & breathable• CE certified armour at the shoulders, elbows & back
Wear this jacket whatever the weather. This is the G-Moto Elland waterproof jacket and it will stand up in any weather. At one end of the spectrum it is a long waterproof jacket with a thermal lining and pockets specifically for keeping your hands warm when you're not riding your motorcycle. At the other end of the spectrum it is a light waterproof jacket with no lining and with ventilation openings at the chest that allow cool air to pass through and out of the rear exhaust vents. The great thing about it is that you choose when and how you want to wear it. The thermal liner is completely removable which is what makes it work in the hot, cold and wet weather. This liner has been sonic welded instead of just sewn, which makes it retain your body heat better on the cold days. The 4-way stretch Reissa waterproof membrane is also breathable so you won't find yourself sweating too much on the hot days.
Protection a motorcyclist needs. The outer shell of the G-Moto Elland is made of tough polyester with ballistic reinforcement on the forearms which increases its abrasion resistance. The five point CE certified armour, five points being two shoulders, two elbows and one back, is in place to give you impact protection in the event of an accident. Reflective material has been used on the shoulders and back to increase your visibility which is vital when riding in low light. As well as protective features, there are technical and useful features, like four outside pockets, each with a G-Moto easy grip rubber pull tab, inside storage, and the hand warmer pockets, so you'll never be without your essential gear. The fit can be altered on the go with Velcro adjusters on the hip, cuff, forearm and bicep, as well as an internal elasticated draw cord in the hem.
Our opinion: This jacket does everything you could expect from a jacket with such a low price. There are more expensive motorcycle touring jackets available, but if you are on a budget, this will keep you dry, comfortable and protected, not to mention it doesn't look half bad either!
• Polyester outer fabric with ballistic reinforment on forearms
• Reissa waterproof & breathable drop membrane (4 way stretch)
• Removable thermal liner with sonic welding to increase heat retention
• 5 point CE approved armour to shoulder, elbow & back
• Velcro adjustment on cuff, forearm, bicep & hip with elasticated internal draw cord on hem
• Reflective to shoulders & back
• 4 front pockets plus inside storage with G-Moto easy grip rubber pull tabs
• Lower hand warmer pockets
• Venting to front upper chest with rear exhaust vents
• Short jacket to trouser connecting zip