• Short leather urban motorcycle shoes with waterproof liner• Reinforced at the toe, heel, ankle, with a steel shank• Hipora breathable waterproof membrane & 3D mesh lining
Style and substance: Waterproof leather motorcycle shoes from G-Moto that keep your feet comfortable and protected as well as dry. The Matrix boots have a 3D mesh lining which is a softer, suppler, light weight liner used in clothing designed to deal with water. Speaking of water, these boots have a Hipora liner for breathable waterproofing so your feet won't be affected by rain or sweat. The boots are secured with a traditional lace fastening with a Velcro locking strap, the laces tie over a gusseted tongue which stops dirt and grit from getting inside the boot. A gear change panel has been laid over the front of the Matrix boots for longer resistance to the constant use of the gear lever.
Protection has not been compromised: The amount of protection offered by the G-Moto Matrix motorcycle boots is actually quite high considering their price. The boots have reinforce heels, ankles and toe protection and the leather outer is naturally abrasion resistant. The soles of the boots are reinforced with a double fluted steel shank which helps to prevent the bridge of your foot bending the wrong way in the event of an accident. Reflective inserts to the heel and the Velcro strap will help other road users see you when you're riding in lower light conditions.
Previously sold at £79.99.
• Short length waterproof leather boot
• Hipora triple liner waterproof & breathable system
• Lace fastening with gusset & Velcro locking strap
• Refelective inserts to heel & strap
• Reinforced heel, ankle & toe protection
• Gear change overlay panel
• Double fluted steel shank insert
• 3D mesh lining