• Huge 7 inch sat nav designed for lorry & van drivers• Rig-specific routing options for type & size of vehicle• Lifetime map updates for detailed maps of Europe
Bright, detailed, and always updated. The Garmin Dezl 770LMT-D is a 7 inch sat nav GPS designed with lorry and van drivers in mind. The display is large, bright and easy to see from across your cab and has enhanced speakers, making it easy to hear from across your cab. The sat nav also comes pre-loaded with detailed maps of European countries and informs you of when you are aproaching a border, a sharp curve, steep incline and the like. You can update these maps for free, ensuring you have the most up-to-date, accurate road information as possible and thanks to its heavy-load-oriented content, you can customise your search to find routes that allow for your vehicle type and height, but also information on truck-specific points of interest and Exit Services.
Navigate down Easy Street and avoid the jams with the Dezl 770LMT-D, which offers the best of Garmin's traffic solutions. Digital Traffic is fast and free. It pops up next to your maps when it receives an alert and can even tell you, verbally, about any updates on traffic, if there are any routes around the traffic, or even if you are on the fastest route available.
You've got a friend in Dezl! This Garmin Dezl uses Garmin Real Directions, which redefines "spoken turn-by-turn directions". The Dezl will give you directions in the way that a friend would, by referring to recognisable landmarks and traffic lights. There is no need to slow down to a snail's pace, backing up traffic while you scan every road corner for a road name that you miss because it is covered in ivy! Instead, you will be told things like, "Turn right after the petrol station".
Ease of navigation. On the road, things can be easily simplified with the Active Lane Guidance and photoReal Junction Views. Active Lane Guidance uses voice prompts and brightly coloured, animated views of the junction you are approaching, with arrows showing you exactly which lane you need to be in, which eliminates the risk of performing dangerous last-minute manoeuvres. The photoReal Junction view displays junction in a realistic way, including the surrounding areas and road signs so there is no mistaking where you are.
Compatibility and synchronisation. With the use of Bluetooth technology, you can link your smartphone directly to your Dezl and use the built-in speaker and microphone to make and receive hands-free calls while your phone never leaves your pocket. Speaking of hands-free, and speaking of speaking, you can speak to your Dezl and it intelligently responds with directions and information. Weather Radar means that you can use your Dezl 770LMT-D to see detailed weather forecasts, animated radar images and severe weather warnings. The Dezl 770LMT-D displays your map on the screen at all times and useful information appears to the side of it. To see the details, just touch the screen. As you drive, Up Ahead constantly informs you of nearby services, which include fuel and food stops.
Service History Logging. The Service History Log on the Dezl lets you keep track of tyre mileage, pressure and changes, as well as oil and battery changes and any repairs that have been carried out on your rig.
In the Box:
• Dezl 770LMTD
• Preloaded City Navigator NT for Europe
• Lifetime maps and traffic
• Lifetime traffic receiver/vehicle power cable
• Vehicle suction cup mount
• USB cable
• Quick start manual
Grab your new Garmin Dezl 770LMT-D today.
Physical & Performance
• Physical dimensions: 19.81 x 12.11 x 2.55 cm
• Display size, WxH: 15.3 x 8.5 cm; 17.6 cm diag (7 inch)
• Display resolution, WxH: 800 x 480 pixels
• Display type: multi-touch, capacitive; WVGA color TFT with white backlight
• Weight: 15.4 ounces (438.0 g)
• Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
• Battery life: up to 1 hour
• High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
• Headphone jack/audio line-out: Yes
Maps & Memory
• Preloaded street maps: Yes
• Includes lifetime map updates: Yes
• nüMaps Guarantee: Yes
• Built-in memory: internal solid state
• Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
• Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
• Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
• Speaks street names (e.g. Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft.): Yes
• Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands): Yes
• Traffic compatible (routes around traffic with a receiver & subscription): Yes (with HD Digital Traffic)
• Lifetime traffic updates (receive free lifetime traffic updates): Yes
• Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation): Yes
• Junction view (displays junction signs): Yes
• Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): Yes
• Bluetooth wireless technology: Yes
• Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. & Europe): Yes
• View upcoming points of interest along route: Yes
• Smartphone Link
• Simple truck profile
• Trucking points of interest
• Easy route shaping
• IFTA fuel logging capability
• HOS violation warnings
• Customizable main menu
• External video input for backup cameras
• This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows XP or newer & Mac OS X 10.4 or later