• Garmin Zumo395LM motorcycle navigator with 4.3 inch display• Free lifetime map updates to give the moset up-to-date routes• Adventurous Routing finds the most attractive route for bikers
This is a new motorcycle navigation system from the masters of navigation that adds an adventurous twist to your rides. It comes with a 4.3 inch, sunlight-readable, glove-friendly display that is resistant to UV rays and fuel spills. It has a rugged overall design and can stand up to the bad weather. The Zumo395LM has improved route planning and free lifetime map updates, so you'll always get the most accurate routes for your journey. Garmin's Adventurous Routing mode means that you won't be on a long boring road for long, it finds hilly, curvy roads for you and limits the route's amount of time spent on major highways or motorways.
Hands-free communication with the Zumo395LM is easy. You can synchronize the device with any compatible helmet, headset, or smartphone, to receive, and even make phone calls, without having to stop and take off your gloves. If you want to enjoy some of your own music as you ride, you can control the music on your compatible MP3 player, including smartphones, with the Zumo's display.
All the information you need for a ride out can be found on your Zumo395LM. The Rider Alerts feature not only tells you when there is an upcoming area of caution, it tells you when you need to check important information, like helmet laws. It tells you when there are nearby red light and speed cameras, and knows how long you've been riding and suggests a good time and place to take a break. Places of interest are shown right on the map, and you can edit the route to take you on a specific road or past a particular place.
Remember, remember. It's easy to forget exactly when you had your last service, and if you're really enjoying your ride, it's easy to forget to look at your fuel gauge every now and then. So the Zumo395LM has a built-in computer system that features a digital fuel gauge, which works out when you filled up, how long you've been riding since then, when you might need to refuel, and even where the nearest place is to do so. You can log, in this computer, the dates of services and any maintenance performed on your bike, so you've always got the information right there.
All these benefits that you get with the 395LM really make it worth the money. Free lifetime map updates ensure you always have the most accurate, up-to-date road information, so you won't come across any nasty surprises. A TracBack feature gives you a reverse journey for easily navigating home without having to perform searches or rerouting. The 395LM is compatible with the Garmin Tyre Pressure Monitor Sensor, which is available separately, to transmit tyre pressure information to the display. It is also compatible with the Garmin VIRB series of HD action cameras, also available separately, which means you can control the starting and stopping of the recording from the Zumo's display.
What you get:
• Lifetime Maps
• Motorcycle Mount with Power Cable
• Mounting Hardware
• Automotive Suction Cup Mount
• Automotive Power Cable
• USB Cable
Maps & Memory
• Preloaded street maps: Yes
• Includes lifetime map updates: Yes
• nuMaps Guarantee: Yes
• Built-in memory: Internal solid state
• Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
• Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
• Waypoints/favourites/locations: 1000
Physical & Performance
• Physical dimensions, WxHxD: 13.0 x 9.4 x 3.0 cm
• Display size, WxH: 9.4 x 5.6 cm, 4.3inch diag (10.9 cm)
• Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 272 pixels
• Display type: WQVGA colour TFT with white backlight
• Weight: 270 g
• Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
• Battery life: up to 7 hours
• Water rating: IPX7
• High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
• Headphone jack/audio line-out: Yes
• Speaks street names (e.g. Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft.): Yes
• Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation): Yes
• Junction view (displays junction signs): Yes
• Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): Yes
• Bluetooth wireless technology: Yes
• Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. & Europe): Yes
• View upcoming points of interest along route: Yes
• MP3 player: Yes
• Garmin Adventurous Routing: Yes
• Rider Alerts: Yes
• Helmet Law Notifications: Yes
• Trip Planner: Yes
• Trip Log: Yes
• Tyre Pressure Monitor System: Yes; individual sensors sold separately
• Power supplied to device power cable should be capable of up 12 V (typical) & up to 1 A. Zumodevice power consumption is 5 V; 2 A.
• *1Red light & speed camera warnings are not available in all regions.
• *2Music & media control work with iPhone 4S or later & iPod touch 2nd Generation or later.
• *3The fatigue warning activates after longer periods of riding without any long stops along the route.
• *4Lifetime Maps Terms & Conditions