• Compact, water-repellent, durable heated liner
• Thinsulate lining for quality heat retention
• Gerbing's unique microwire heating technology
Gerbing 12V Heated Jacket Liner: Gerbing's heated liners and heating systems allow you to wear your current motorcycle outerwear, while providing an even distribution of warmth throughout your body. Heating pads on the back, chest, sleeves and collar of this jacket liner mean that you stay warm and comfortable throughout your whole torso.
Whatever the weather: This Gerbing heated jacket liner is constructed from a Teflon-coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell, making it a very lightweight and highly compressible garment. The perfect item to pack for those trips with unpredictable weather conditions.
GetGeared Tip: As this is a liner, we have received feedback from customers stating that this product can fit smaller than you may think. So, we suggest getting a size bigger than your normal size.
S = 32-34 inch chest
M = 36-38 inch chest
L = 40-42 inch chest
XL = 44-46 inch chest
2XL = 48-50 inch chest
3XL = 52-54 inch chest
• Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, & sleeves
• Teflon coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell
• Inside & outside pockets
• Soft micro denier collar
• Glove plug pockets placed on the sleeves secure the plugs when not in use
• Gerbing's Microwire heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibres to surround the body with warmth
• Red piping & stitching
• Waterproof zipper
• Heat Microwire Heat Technology
• Source 12-volts DC
• Current 6.4 amps
• Watts 77 watts
• Surface Temp 57 degrees C +/- 2 degrees C at 0 degrees C
• Battery cable included
Gerbing's heated clothing generates heat!
Always regulate the heat with an on/off switch or a Gerbing's Temperature Controller.
Note: If you are purchasing a single controller to use with this jacket which is wired with our Dual 2 wiring system, you will need to purchase a splitter if you choose to operate other heated clothing with this jacket.