• Powered by rechargeable 7V batteries
• Includes portable batteries & dual charger
• Waterproof, windproof & breathable membrane
Gerbing 7V armoured leather gloves designed to allow you to forget about the cold and let you focus more on enjoying your time outdoors. The gloves not only keep you warm, but are also constructed with a waterproof Hipora liner to keep you dry. Hipora liners are breathable as well as waterproof, so you won't get sweaty like you might if you were wearing something with a cheap waterproof liner.
Lightweight, rechargeable 7V lithium batteries are included. They are conveniently stored in zippered pockets on the cuff of the gloves. A transparent window gives you access to the power level settings button, allowing you to select a more personal level of thermal comfort. The highest level will provide an intense heat output for a minimum of two hours. After your hands warm up, turn down the power setting and enjoy the soothing warmth.
To recharge, simply connect the charger to any regular 110 – 230 V wall socket to charge the batteries. A green indicator light will let you know when the batteries are fully charged, which typically takes between 3-5 hours, depending on how discharged the batteries were to begin with. As with all Gerbing heated products, there is a lifetime warranty on the heating element.
Please note: We are unable to ship this item abroad due to the lithium battery that is included.
• Operated by powerful, rechargeable 7V lithium battery with microprocessor controlled technology
• Digital leather palm for better grip & feel
• Hipora waterproof, breathable membrane
• Thinsulate insulation for added warmth
• Adjustable wrist enclosure
• Soft tricot fleece lining
• Armoured knuckle