• Lightweight & stylish fibreglass & Vermiculite helmet• Hed Armor lining with 360 degree cushion padding• Metal Hedon badge & accents, calf leather trim
Form and function come together seamlessly in this stylish open face helmet designed for the urban rider who has a respect for fashion, comfort and safety. This Hedonist helmet from Hedon is constructed of a fireproof Vermiculite and fibreglass composite for a balance of a light weight and high protection. This Hedonist comes in at well under 1000g, fantastic for long commutes.
At the heart of the Hedonist is comfort. The lining and trim is made of natural calf leather for a soft, quality feel, Merlin anti-bacterial is also used for a long-term fresh feeling, and a Hed Armor lining with 360 degree cushion padding adds a level of comfort to the high level of protection. All these factors make it a pleasure to wear, perfect for a Hedonist in pursuit of pleasure. The helmet is finished off with metal badges and accents, drawing everyone's eye to the masterpiece on your head, add a snap-on bubble visor or shield visor, sold separately, and really get the heads turning. Cool comes at a cost, but it is so worth it.
• Composite fibre shell of fibreglass moulded with fireproof Vermiculite fibres
• Raw Vermiculite fibre shell, matte finish
• Hed Armor lining with 360 degree cushion padding
• Merlin anti-bacterial fabric
• Natural calf leather trim & lining
• Anodised gunmetal coloured brass Hedon plate
• Anodised gunmetal coloured brass hardware
• Anodised gunmetal coloured brass D-Ring buckle
• Weight: 800-900g