• Touring gloves with Gore Grip for ultimate feel on the handlebars• Gore-Tex membrane: 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable for life• Protection: Temperfoam knuckle & Superfabric reinforcement
Awesome Gore-Tex gloves from Held: When Held and Gore-Tex combine to make gloves, they're always good and these are no exception. They've got all the features you want at a great price.
100% waterproof for the life of the gloves: The Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproofing, wind proofing and breathability. It's easy to create a waterproof membrane, a bin bag is waterproof after all, but if you rode in one for a while, you'd sweat as the membrane wouldn't be breathable. Gore-Tex is the probably the most breathable, waterproof membrane in the world. There's also Gore Grip technology, which means the membrane is thinner and it allows for you to have a better feel on the handlebars.
Protective features for a tourer: A Temperfoam knuckle and Superfabric reinforcements offer protection in the event of a crash. There's also double leather reinforcements at the impact zones and reflective piping for visibility.
• Goatskin palm
• TFL COOL SYSTEM heat reflective treatment
• Stretch fabric (75% polyamide, 15% polyurethane, 10% others), leather detailed back
• Pique push-pull lining (100% polyester)
• GORE-TEX membrane (100% polyester with 100% polyurethane coating)
• Gore Grip technology
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Tunnel strap
• Visor wiper
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• Superfabric reinforcement on edge of hand
• Temperfoam knuckle protection
• Reinforced edge of hand
• 3M Scotchlite reflective piping