• Kangaroo leather motorcycle touring gloves• Hard knuckle protection & Suprotect foam• Perforated leather sections for cool hands
The Tour Guide motorcycle gloves from Held are a designed for tourers and technical riders. Made from highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather they will protect you from the elements as well as the road. They are colourfast, sweat-proof and are held together with a special type of seam, a step seam, which means there are no pressure points inside the glove to cause you discomfort on your long rides. Perforated leather at the palms and fingers create airflow and Velcro adjustment at the cuff and wrist allow you to make sure they won't fall off but aren't restricting your movement.
The safety you want from touring gloves is all here in the Held Tour Guide with hard plastic knuckle impact protection covered with more of the abrasion resistant leather, specially designed Suprotect shock-absorbing foam on the ball of the thumb and back of the hand, and the edge of the hand has SuperFabric reinforcements.
The Tour Guide gloves come with three different finger lengths so there will be a size to fit everyone. This is the shorter length option.
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather
• Colourfast & sweatproof
• Special step seam avoids pressure points on inner hand & enhances feel
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Perforated finger side walls
• Perforated leather on palms
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• Laser branding
• Visor wiper
• SUPROTECT shock-absorbing special foam on back of hand & ball of thumb
• Leather covered hard plastic knuckle protection
• SuperFabric reinforcement on edge of hand