• Sport motorcycle gloves with all the features you'd expect & more!• Short & long finger lengths available for the perfect fit• Hard knuckle with reinforcements at impact zones & goatskin
Fits like a glove...should! What sets these apart from the competition is that in black and white you can buy long and short finger lengths for the perfect fit. That matters when you're on the track as gloves that are too small in the finger can cause reduced blood flow, whilst gloves that have fingers that are too big interfere with the levers.
Held made their business in gloves: Their history lies in gloves, they fit, they work and these sport gloves have more features than the competition. There's got to be a reason that Michael Dunlop, TT rider, aggressive road rider wears Held gloves. Be seen on the track in the same brand that Michael wears.
Features made for the track: A hard knuckle with reinforcements at the edge of the hand offers protection. There's also Schoeller-Keprotec at impact zones and perforations to keep you cool. These sport motorcycle gloves also have a visor wiper, so if you're caught in the rain, you'll be able to clear your visor and see the track ahead!
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Tunnel strap
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Perforated finger side walls
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• Visor wiper
• Leather covered hard plastic knuckle protection
• Side of hand & ball of thumb reinforced with leather & Schoeller Keprotec
• Foam protection on side of hand
• Reinforced edge of hand