• Ladies kangaroo & goatskin leather motorcycle gloves: Sereena• Outlast temperature control lining made by NASA• Sas-tec knuckle armour: So soft, you'll barely feel it
Leather motorcycle gloves for women: These are SO comfortable! A step seam ensures that you don't get pressure points on your hands when wearing these for long periods of time. Stretch panels provide perfect fitting and there's also the option for long and short finger lengths to get the perfect fit.
NASA developed temperature membrane: These motorcycle gloves have an Outlast lining, technology originally developed for NASA. This stuff is pretty neat, when you overheat you naturally sweat and release heat. The Outlast membrane stores the heat and when you naturally start to cool, it releases it. What does that mean to you? A pair of gloves that will see you through three seasons!
Revolutionary Sas-tec knuckle armour: This is the same kind of armour you get in your clothing. It's so soft and comfortable that you won't feel it, but it hardens on impact to absorb the shock of a crash. Loving these gloves!
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• OUTLAST lining (100% polyester)
• Special step seam avoids pressure points on inner hand & enhances feel
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Stretch fabric panels (100% polyamide) on back
• Visor wiper
• SAS-TEC knuckle protection covered with leather
• Double leather, underlaid with Schoeller Keprotec & special foam
• Reinforced edge of hand