• Leather & Spandex motorcycle gloves from Held• Hard shell knuckle protection & Keprotec reinforcements• Perforated leather and air vents on fingers for cool hands
The Held Trackshot are vented sports gloves from Held. Constructed from a combination of goatskin leather and Spandex to give maximum comfort and protection. The goatskin leather gives natural abrasion resistance to the palm while the Spandex offers a great freedom of movement for increased comfort. Perforations in the side walls and the leather palm, as well as the ventilation on the tops of the fingers, create maximum airflow to keep your hands cool and sweat-free.
The protection of the Trackshot gloves comes from the hard plastic knuckle protector which is covered with leather to give an integrated look and the ball of the thumb and side of the hand has reinforcements in the form of leather and Schoeller Keprotec. Velcro adjusters at the cuff and a visor wiper add to the functionality of the Held Trackshot.
• Spandex (95% polyamide, 5% elastane) leather detailed back
• Goatskin palm
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Velcro adjustment at cuffs
• Perforated finger side walls
• Perforated leather on palms
• Air-vents on fingers
• Stretch material on thumb & fingers
• Visor wiper
• Leather covered hard plastic knuckle protection
• Side of hand & ball of thumb reinforced with leather & Schoeller Keprotec