• Lightweight goat skin leather motorcycle gloves from Held• Leather covered Sas-Tec knuckle for impact protection• Unlined & perforated for cool hands during summer rides
These lightweight summer motorcycle gloves from Held are called Bolt. They are great for motorcycle touring and riding in the summer thanks to their lightweight construction and perforations that give good air flow for cool hands. They are unlined so there isn't an extra layer of material to trap warm air inside and make your hands sweat. Specially designed flat seams have been used to reduce pressure points occurring inside the glove, giving them a much more comfortable fit. Elasticated leather panels on the fingers and thumbs as well as the back of the hand means they will fit securely without being too tight and Velcro adjustment at the wrist adds to the security.
Made to protect as you would expect. These Held Bolt gloves have a natural abrasion resistance being made of leather and have extra protection in the form of knuckle protectors and reinforcements. The knuckles are leather-covered Sas-Tec which offers great impact protection and the side of the hand has been reinforced with a combination of leather and Schoeller Keprotec for anti-tear properties and abrasion resistance.
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Special flat seam
• Velcro adjustment at cuffs
• Perforated leather panels
• Perforated finger side walls
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• Visor wiper
• SAS-TEC knuckle protection covered with leather
• Side of hand reinforced with leather & Schoeller-Keprotec