• Waterproof Gore-Tex touring glove from Held• Gore-Tex membrane & Gore Grip technology• Sas-Tec knuckle & SuperFabric reinforcements
THE waterproof touring gloves. With Gore Grip technology from Gore-Tex, they're like unlined gloves, but they have a Gore-Tex membrane. It won't matter if you're ever caught in the rain because Gore-Tex is 100% waterproof for life and it is the most breathable waterproof membrane, ensuring you don't suffer from sweaty palms.
The protection you demand. These Score 3.0 touring gloves from Held have SuperFabric reinforcements at the palm and the side of hand, as well as a shaped Sas-Tec knuckle protector. The Sas-Tec knuckle is a soft knuckle protection that hardens on impact, if you punched something, you won't feel the impact (though we don't suggest doing it!). All this means you really have got full-spec, all-round protection on your journeys. If you munch the miles and cover different weather conditions between early morning and sunny lunch time, between coastal rain and dry inland weather, you need gloves that do all of that and these are what you need!
• Stretch fabric leather detailed back
• Goatskin palm
• Pique push-pull lining
• GORE-TEX membrane
• + Gore Grip technology
• Special step seam avoids pressure points on inner hand & enhances feel
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Stretch fabric panels on back
• Visor wiper
• Certified under norm EN 13594:2015 "protected glove for motorcyclists"
• SAS-TEC knuckle protection covered with leather
• Ball of thumb reinforced with SuperFabric-brand material
• Reinforced edge of hand
• SuperFabric reinforcement on fingers