• Waterproof goatskin leather touring gloves from Held• Waterproof, windproof & breathable Hipora membrane• SuperFabric reinforcements at the ball of thumb
These waterproof gloves are perfect for both men and women touring through three seasons. They are constructed from a mix of goatskin leather on the upper and the palm, Taslan leather details on the back of hand, and a Hipora membrane, which makes the Held Kyte gloves waterproof, windproof and breathable. They have additional wind-chill protection in the form of a lightweight plush lining, making them suitable for all seasons other than winter.
Protection has not been compromised in the Kytes. They have been given reinforcements at the ball of thumb in the form of SuperFabric and the edge of the hand has also been reinforced. Reflective sections on the back of the hand make it easier for other road users to see you when you are taking your tour into the night.
• Taslan leather detailed back
• Goatskin palm
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Lightweight lining
• HIPORA membrane: waterproof, windproof & breathable
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• Visor wiper
• Certified under norm EN 13594:2015 "protected glove for motorcyclists"
• Ball of thumb reinforced with SuperFabric-brand material
• Reinforced edge of hand & thumb
• Reflective sections