• Real studded cowhide motorcycle saddle bags• Pair of 20 litre bags, will hold loads• Held Snap-System quick release fastenings
Long, deserted West Coast routes, the birthplaces of cruisers and choppers. Constructed from the finest materials these leather panniers are ready to take you wherever the road leads. Generous 20L capacity each means there's room for all the essentials on the ride of a lifetime and the looks will enhance any large cruiser. Effortless attachment and release with the Held Snap-System.
Real studded cowhide outer
HELD Snap-System fastenings to the under pillion seat base plate
2 x 20L storage
Strap closure with practical click buckle hidden underneath the decorative traditional buckle
Size: 22/33cms x 40/50cms x 15cms (HxWxD) Remember:
These bags are made from real leather & should be protected with Leather Protector & Treatment from day 1.Note: For safety reasons GetGeared only supplies saddlebags on the basis that they must be fitted with the appropriate side spacers for your bike. We supply a wide variety of side spacers to fit different models. Contact us for advice via the Contact Us form with your bike make, model & year.
To keep your 2 wheels shiny & enjoy your saddle bags to their full fill, take a small note of these suggestions:
• The connector section between the bags fits under the seat. If necessary, use our 'Invisible' Foil or Universal Rubber Underlay to protect the paint work;
• Attach in such a way that on the side of the exhaust, there is at least 2-3" distance between exhaust & bottom of bag, even when fully loaded;
• & just one more thing: make sure that the indicators remain fully visible;
• When you have got them positioned ok, tie the bags with the ties provided to the side spacers. And, never tie them to the suspension or parts of it.
• Given the weight our bigger saddle bags can carry, GetGeared strongly recommends that you fit those spacer things (or have someone who 'can', fit them)!
• Both bags need to be loaded equally - gravity will win after a long journey!
• For water proofing, use the GetGeared leather treatment & protector. But for rain journeys, still protect your gear inside with the luggage bags & outside with rain covers;
• Adjust your driving style - you're likely to be a lot wider than you were before! So mind those passenger door as you squeeze through;
• & adjust speed: Manufacturers tend to quote a speed limit of 75mph - which of course should not be an issue for us island folk