• Ladies leather motorcycle trousers from Held• CE-approved armour at knees & optional hip protection• Soft cowhide with mesh lining for breathability
Ride life in the fast lane with these women's leather motorcycle trousers from Held! Soft cowhide with a mesh lining means that these trousers will keep you cool in the summer thanks to their breathability. A feminine design at the thigh means you'll feel girly, but not have to ride round rocking pink, great if pink is not your thing!
Okay, so they're stylish, but have they got substance? Well, of course, GetGeared didn't choose them just because they look nice - although we love them. These ladies leather motorcycle trousers offer high levels of protection: EN-1621-1 CE-approved armour at the knees, removable hip padding, optional hip protectors and double stitching all the way round to stop tears! There's even a pocket for a coccyx protector and double leather on the seat so these trousers last and last. What more could you want?
Previously sold at £379.99.
• Soft cowhide
• Mesh lining (100% polyester)
• Stretch leather at back & knees
• Velcro patches for optional knee-sliders
• KEVLAR stretch in crotch & calves
• Fashion print
• EN 1621-1 CE-approved height-adjustable
• SAS-TEC 3D knee protectors
• Removable TEMPERFOAM hip padding
• Optional hip protectors
• Connecting zip
• Metal connecting zipper
• Pocket for optional coccyx protector
• Double leather reinforcement on seat