• Ladies soft cowhide sporty leather jacket• Sas-Tec 3D protectors & Kevlar for safety• Air vent zipper & breathable mesh liner
New looks and a familiar style. This ladies leather motorcycle jacket from Held is more comfortable than words can describe. The features of the Debbie II jacket are great. This includes the stretch Keprotec at the arms for comfort and ease of movement, also improved by the concertina panels on the back of the arms.
Protection has not been compromised in this sporty leather jacket. It has CE approved Sas-Tec 3D protectors at the shoulders and the elbows, it is double stitched to prevent tearing or splitting, and the soft, comfortable cowhide has a natural abrasion resistance to save your skin in the event of a slide.
The Debbie II jacket matches perfectly with the Held 5751 Lane II leather trousers to give a proper, awesome sporty pair.
• Soft cowhide
• 3D mesh at back
• Breathable mesh inner lining
• 2 inner pockets
• Front air-vent zipper
• DuPont KEVLAR fibre stretch panels in under & inner arms (DuPont KEVLAR are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company)
• Stretch leather at shoulders & elbows
• Cuff in stretch material
• Soft collar
• EN 1621-1 CE-approved SAS-TEC 3D shoulder & elbow protectors
• Optional EN 1621-2 back protector
• Velcro for optional chest protector
• Rib protector pocket for optional art. 9316
• Metal connecting zipper
• Connecting zip