• Ladies soft cowhide leather touring jacket• Sas-Tec 3D elbow & shoulder protectors• TFL Cool System for cool summer riding
A must-see leather jacket. Okay, you seriously need to see the Held Cosmo 3.0 in person. Whilst it’s got the features of the previous Cosmo, this motorcycle jacket has such awesome style. The leather is so soft, if you’ve ever swum with dolphins, it feels like their skin. That’s probably the best way to explain the feel of it.
The great, comfortable, technical stylings of this jacket make it highly appealing to those looking to put some serious miles in whilst wearing leather. The TFL Cool System is a heat reflective treatment that ensures you can stay cool as you ride, usually the downfall of leather. This is probably one of the most comfortable jackets our team has ever tried on, it really ticks all the boxes for a rider who wants leather and style.
Protection has not been compromised in the latest edition of the Cosmo. The soft cowhide has a natural abrasion resistance and the CE certified Sas-Tec 3D protectors at the shoulders and elbows supply impact protection. There is the option to add a back protector and there is Velcro inside the chest to add Held's new chest protector. Subtle reflective sections keep you seen in the dark but don't take away from the appeal of the jacket. This jacket can be perfectly matched with the Held Avolo 3.0 trousers and is also available in mens sizes.
• Soft cowhide
• TFL COOL SYSTEM heat reflective treatment
• 3D mesh at back
• Detachable thermal waistcoat
• Breathable mesh inner lining
• 4 external pockets
• 3 inner pockets
• Internal cell phone pocket
• Air-vent zippers in front, back & arms
• Front air-vent zipper
• Stretch panels at shoulders & elbows
• Hip adjustment
• Soft collar
• Held Clip-in Technology
• EN 1621-1 CE-approved SAS-TEC 3D shoulder & elbow protectors
• Optional EN 1621-2 back protector
• Velcro for optional chest protector
• Reflective sections
• Connecting zip