• Ladies soft cowhide sporty leather trousers• Sas-Tec 3D protectors & Kevlar for safety• Stretch leather & breathable mesh liner
A familiar style with new looks. These ladies leather motorcycle trousers from Held are unbelievably comfortable. The features of the Lane II trousers are just great. This includes the stretch leather at the back and at the knees, also improved by the DuPont Kevlar fibre Stretch in the crotch and calf areas.
Protection has not been compromised in these sporty leather trousers. It has CE approved height adjustable Sas-Tec 3D knee protectors, they are double stitched to prevent tearing or splitting and reinforced double leather on the seat for abrasion resistance. The soft, comfortable cowhide has a natural abrasion resistance to save your skin in the event of a slide too.
The Lane II trousers matches perfectly with the Held 5730 Debbie II leather jacket to give a proper, awesome sporty pair.
• Soft cowhide
• Mesh lining
• Stretch leather at back & knees
• DuPont KEVLAR fibre Stretch in crotch & calves (DuPont KEVLAR are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company)
• Velcro patches for optional knee-sliders
• Optional hip protectors
• Pocket for optional Held cloverleaf SAS-TEC CE-proved coccyx protector, art. 9315
• EN 1621-1 CE-approved height-adjustable SAS-TEC 3D knee protectors
• Double leather reinforcement on seat
• Metal connecting zipper
• Connecting zip