• Great value textile jacket from Held with quality detailing• Removable thermal liner with fixed waterproof membrane• CE armour at impact zones with pocket for back armour
Perfect to get you started: This textile jacket from Held is one of the best value jackets they have ever produced. It's still got the quality you'd expect, but as a starter jacket, spare jacket or pillion jacket, this is the perfect choice if you're restricted on budget. This motorcycle jacket has much more detailing the a lot of other at this price and it's still got some great features to see you through all your needs.
Perfect for your needs throughout the year: With a mesh lining and air vents you can stay cool in summer. A removable thermal waistcoat will take the chill off things in winter, although realistically you'd probably need some base layers for longer journeys in deep winter. There's also a permanent waterproof lining to keep you dry throughout the year, practical for those that have short commutes or don't mind having less functionality when it comes to a waterproof membrane than a more expensive jacket.
Protection you can rely on: This motorcycle jacket has CE armour at the shoulders and elbows and there's also a pocket to insert back armour.
• HEROS-TEC 500D fabric (100% polyester)
• Mesh lining (100% polyester)
• Detachable thermal waistcoat
• Waterproof, windproof & breathable (100% polyester with 100% polyurethane coating)
• 2 external pockets
• 2 inner pockets
• Air-vent zippers front & back
• Hip adjustment
• Soft collar
• EN 1621-1 CE-certified soft protectors at shoulders & elbows
• Optional EN 1621-2 back protector
• Connecting zip