• Lightweight textile trousers with matching jacket available• CE, height adjustable armour at knees with pocket for hips• Mesh material with air vent zippers to keep cool
Stay cool with the Link trousers: Wear these textile trousers with the Zelda jacket for a great looking combo. For when it may rain, simply pop the Rainblock base trousers and jacket over the top to stay dry (available separately).
The protection you want: With a 400D Polyamide outer, these trousers offer abrasion resistance in the event of a slide. The CE knee armour is height adjustable for a safe and comfortable fit, whilst there's also pockets for hip armour that can be bought separately.
Perfect for everyday riding: These trousers have mesh at the upper legs, shins and calves. There's also stretch fabric for the perfect fit and air vents add further to the ventilation. A mesh lining keeps you cool, making these the perfect choice for those of us who like to ride in nice weather. They are great for when it isn't swelteringly hot, but isn't pouring with rain, just, nice. The fact it has no thermal or waterproof layers makes it much less bulky, so you can just get out on the road and enjoy your ride.
• 400D Polyamide (100% polyamide)
• Mesh lining (100% polyester)
• 3D mesh (100% polyester) at back
• 2 external pockets
• Air-vent zippers
• Cool mesh material on upper legs, shins & calves
• Special stretch & fabric panels in crotch & calves
• Belt loops
• Anti-slip seat patch for better comfort & control
• EN 1621-1 CE-certified height-adjustable soft protectors at knees
• Optional hip protectors
• Reflective sections
• Connecting zip