• Touring style motorcycle gloves available in different finger lengths• Sas-Tec knuckle armour that hardens on impact for protection• Kangaroo palm, Superfabric reinforcement & visor wiper
Tour in style in these motorcycle gloves from Held: They're super comfy and the protection they offer is second to none. They use a revolutionary new knuckle from, with other great features that make these the ideal touring companion.
You've heard of Sas-Tec: These motorcycle gloves have a Sas-Tec knuckle: If you punch a table, you aren't feeling it. Really. This knuckle armour is genius: It gets soft as it gets warmer, so on hot days you won't feel it. It works by hardening on impact to absorb shock from a crash. There's also a kangaroo leather palm and Superfabric reinforcement.
There's also plenty of neat little features to keep you comfortable: Step seam avoids pressure points and enhances feel, whilst a visor wipe, well means you can wipe your visor! Elasticated panels also offer great flexibility, which adds to your safety as you have a full range of movement.
Please note: These gloves have a longer finger than the regular gloves. Example: If you buy a size 8 glove, they will have the fingers from a size 9 gloves. What that means to you? You can get gloves that fit! These gloves also come in the shorter finger variety: H255601SD.
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
• Supple cowhide back
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Special flat seam
• Perforated hand for maximum ventilation, feel & comfort
• Special leather at thumb & finger which allows smartphone operation
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Pre-formed, crease-free palm
• Visor wiper
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• SAS-TEC knuckle protection covered with leather
• SUPERFABRIC reinforcement on edge of hand
• Reinforced edge of hand