• Held sport race motorcycle gloves for road & track: Chikara Pro• Kevlar lined, Kangaroo leather palm with stingray areas for protection• More comfortable thanks to new stretch panels & design
New and improved: The predecessor of the Held Chikara glove is the Chikara Pro motorcycle gloves. Think face lift and upgraded features, Held is definitely onto a winner here.
So, what's new? Different stretch panels offers better manoeuvrability, which is important when controlling a motorcycle. The gloves use superior materials such as a kangaroo leather palm with sting ray and a cowhide back of hand.
Practical race motorcycle gloves: A finger bridge, wrist protection and hard knuckle offers the protection you want from race gloves. These gloves benefit from fresh new colours, a better fit and Kevlar lining means you can get on the track and then onto the road knowing you've got protection you can rely on. Held's "entry" race track glove: Wanna get on the track, but can't afford the price tag? Comfy with a capital C!
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
• Supple cowhide back
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Velcro adjustment at cuffs special flat seam
• Special leather at thumb & finger which allows smartphone operation
• Tunnel strap
• Visor wiper
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• Perforated finger side walls
• Hard shell wrist protection
• Finger-bridge between ring finger & pinkie
• Stingray reinforcement on edge of hand
• Hard plastic knuckle protection
• Double material at edge of hand & fingers
• DuPont KEVLAR fibre protection on back of hand (DuPont KEVLAR are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company)
• Reinforced edge of hand