• Held ladies' motorcycle trousers: Murdock• Humax-Z liner: waterproof, windproof & breathable• CE-approved height-adjustable knee armour for protection
Battle the weather in style: Committed riders need their protection against typically miserable British weather and in these trousers from Held, you get exactly that. With the detachable Humax-Z liner you can battle the wind and rain whilst not becoming uncomfortable in these breathable trousers. The fact that a connecting zip features is an added bonus because you'll be able to connect your trousers to your jacket- ideal! But these trousers are not just for winter and the fact that you can remove the liner means that they are perfect for summer riding too. Does it get any better than this?
Comfort at its best: Ladies we know how important it is for you to look great but also to feel comfortable too and this is why the stretch panels in the thigh, knee and calves get a big thumbs up from us. You'll be able to sit with comfort thanks to the elasticated waist, making that pub lunch stop-over not a step too far- result!
Protection the way you want it: Adjust the height of your 3D knee protectors so that they are the perfect fit for you. If you want that extra protection you are always able to insert hip protectors that will optimise your safety. Finally, you'll be able to stay put due to the leather anti-slip seat patch that not only looks cool but allows you more control when riding.
• 750 D Tactel material from DuPont
• Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
• Mesh lining (100% polyester)
• Detachable waterproof, windproof & breathable HUMAX Z-liner inner (100% polyester with 100% polyurethane coating)
• 3 external pockets
• Air-vent zippers
• Large stretch panels in the thigh, knee & calves for a perfect fit
• Waist belt
• Elasticated waist
• PITTARDS leather anti-slip seat patch
• EN 1621-1 CE-approved height-adjustable SAS-TEC 3D knee protectors
• Optional hip protectors
• Reflective sections
• Connecting zip