• Gore-Tex motorcycle trousers from Held: The Torno II• Removable Gore-Tex membrane, waterproof for the life of them!• CE-approved Held cloverleaf SAS-TEC knee protectors
HELD 6460 Torno II Gore-Tex motorcycle trousers, breathable, wind and waterproof with additional AIR-VENT zippers, Pittards anti slip leather seat patch and extensive comfort zones in knee bend and back of leg for perfect riding! With the new model of Torno II trousers.
Held have decided to use their awesome technology to make the inner waterproof liner removable. What does that mean for you? You get a free pair of waterproof over trousers as you can take them out and use them, say if you were off hiking. Awesome!
Regular leg length.
• DuPont Cordura 5000 (100% polyamide)
• Breathable mesh inner
Lining: (100% polyester)
• Removable GORE-TEX 3-layer technology inner jacket
• 4 external pockets
• Air-vent zippers
• Magnetic closure pockets double as air vents
• Stretch panels at back & knees
• NOMEX (100% nylon) heat resistant fabric on inner calves to protect from exhaust heat
• PITTARDS leather anti-slip seat patch
• Double leg adjustment
• Zips & Velcro at ankles
• High waisted with adjustable Velcro flaps
• Button features for optional braces, art. 3057)
• Exclusive EN 1621-1 CE-approved Held cloverleaf SAS-TEC knee protectors
• Removable TEMPERFOAM hip padding
• Optional hip protectors
• Pocket for optional coccyx protector
• 3M SCOTCHLITE reflectors
• Connecting zip