• Combat trouser style motorcycle trousers from Held• Gore-Tex membrane: Waterproof for the life of the trousers• CE armour at knees with pocket for coccyx & hip
Loving these motorcycle trousers: It's hard to explain what makes them different, but it's the cut. These fit like combat trousers, slightly looser and more baggy than your standard motorcycle touring trousers. What does that mean to you? It means they're comfortable. Stretch panels at the knee back and crotch ensure maximum manoeuvrability on the bike. These are smart!
Waterproofing you can rely on: Gore-Tex is the most breathable waterproof membrane on the market. The magic is that it's easy to create something waterproof, black bin liners are waterproof, but if you rode in one of those for a long time you'd sweat heaps. Gore-Tex have created a membrane that is not only waterproof, it's breathable too, so you can stay sweat free on your rides! A detachable thermal liner and mesh lining with airvent zipper ensure that you can react to changes in the weather and temperature all year.
The protection a tourer demands: The outer fabric is 500D which offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide. There's removable CE knee armour and option hip armour. These textile trousers also have a pocket for a coccyx protector!
GetGeared Tip: Combine these trousers with the Savona jacket for a formidable pairing against the weather. Available in mens and womens, we're sure this Gore-Tex combo will be a best buy this season!
• AIRGUARD 500D (100% polyamide)
• Detachable thermal liner (100% polyester)
• Mesh lining (100% polyester)
• GORE-TEX Z-Liner Technology (100% polytetrafluoroethylene)
• Waist belt
• Stretch panels at back & knees
• PITTARDS leather anti-slip seat patch
• Zips & Velcro at ankles
• Button fixtures for optional braces (Art. 3057)
• 4 external pockets
• Air-vent zippers
• Special stretch material in crotch area & knee back
• Connecting zip
• EN 1621-1 CE-approved height-adjustable SAS-TEC 3D knee protectors
• Pocket for optional Held cloverleaf SAS-TEC CE-proved coccyx protector , art. 9315
• Reflective print
• Optional hip protectors