• Abrasion resistant, waterproof motorcycle trousers• Humax-Z-Liner: Waterproof, windproof & breathable• CE certified adjustable soft knee protectors
New motorcycle touring trousers from Held. These motorcycle trousers consist of 500 denier, 100% polyester Heros-Tec fabric with 900 denier reinforcements at the knees. They are highly breathable because they also have the Humax-Z-Liner. This specialised liner will also provide windproof and waterproof properties. They can be worn in a wide range of temperatures as it has a mesh lining for the warmer weather and a detachable thermal liner for keeping you warm when the weather takes a turn for the worse.
Functionality is key. The Vader trousers come with all the protection and technical features that you would expect to find in a pair of touring motorcycle trousers. They have CE certified adjustable, soft protectors in the knees with the option to add protection at the hips. A connecting zip will stop your jacket riding up away from the trousers and keep your back from feeling the wind chill. Extra features of the Vaders are an impressive three pockets, large stretch panels at the knee and calf and anti-slip seat patch for improved comfort and control.
• Heros-Tec 500D fabric (100% polyester)
• 900D reinforced double layer polyester at knees
• Mesh lining (100% polyester)
• Detachable thermal liner (100% polyester)
• Humax-Z-Liner (100% polyester with 100% polyurethane coating): Waterproof, windproof & breathable
• 3 external pockets
• Air-vent zippers
• Large stretch panels at knee & calf for optimal fit
• Button fixtures for optional braces (Art. 3057)
• Anti-slip seat patch for better comfort & control
• Optional hip protectors
• EN 1621-1 CE-certified height-adjustable soft protectors at knees
• Connecting zip