• Ladies' waterproof motorcycle jacket from Held• Soft 3D SAS-Tec shoulder & elbow armour• Removable waterproof, breathable & thermal lining
Held Tamira jacket: For several seasons the Held Hakuna adventure riding jacket has been a best seller for men. This is the ladies version. The jacket has a removable inner lining that is both waterproof/breathable and thermally insulated. With that lining zipped in, the jacket is waterproof and defends you against rain and wind-chill. Take it out, however, and you have a superb summer touring jacket with plenty of air vents.
Convenient and ready for the motorway: Multiple outer pockets make this practical for border crossings and the French motorways. The waterproof inner lining can be stuffed easily into a large pocket situated on the outer lower back panel. The back offers a protector pocket that can be upgraded with CE Level 2 armour from the Held range.
• 500D Polyamide
• Removable waterproof, breathable & insulated inner lining
• CoolMax mesh lining with 3D Air-Mesh panels
• 4 outer pockets & one external stuff pocket for the lining (back)
• 2 inner pockets & 1 mobile pocket (not suitable for Smart Phones)
• Airflow zippers on forearms, chest & back
• Adjustable waist belt
• SAS-Tec Level 1 shoulder & elbow armour
• Double sleeve adjustment