• Motorcycle gloves for motocross from Held: Backflip• Ball of thumb underlaid with a shock-absorbing gel• Perforated fingers & side walls of lightweight mesh
A pair of motocross gloves that offer ventilation and protection! These off-road motorcycle gloves from Held are a sure fire winner!
Cool and protected: The unlined palm is Chamude and has a silicone print: You have maximum feel and grip as you ride! The back of the glove is Kevlar lined for impact protection and is highly vented in several areas to keep you cool. Other safety features include Superfabric reinforcements, hard knuckle armour and shock absorbing gel at the ball of the thumb. There are perforations and mesh inserts and panels to ensure that you stay cool (and look cool) as you navigate through the muddy terrain.
There are plenty of other features that make these gloves the perfect companion for off-roading. A visor wiper means you can wipe away mud and rain from your visor and the colour and sweat-fast fabric ensures that when you take these gloves off, you haven't got dye on your hands!
• Chamude synthetic leather palm (65% polyamide, 35% polyurethane)
• Spandex & mesh fabric (95% polyamide, 5% elastane) back
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Unlined palm
• DuPont COOLMAX lined back
• Velcro adjustment at cuffs
• Visor wipe
• Silicone printed palms
• Air-vents on fingers
• Ergonomically formed strap system
• Perforated finger panels & sidewalls of fingers in lightweight mesh fabric
• Hard plastic knuckle protection
• Ball of thumb underlined with shock-absorbing gel