• Held sport motorcycle boots made of cowhide• Ankle & shin protection made of hard plastic• Anti-slip sole to stop those hair raising moments in the wet
These sport racing motorcycle boots fly above and beyond their competition! They are called the Epco and are available in waterproof version too. These motorcycle boots replace the very popular Held Cartagena sport boots.
Detachable toe sliders (see co-sellers) mean you can replace them when you've had a hard day grinding the asphalt. Dual ankle protection and shin protection with hard plastic reinforcement in the boots means that you've got nothing to worry about as you hypothetically put pedal to the metal...what is the biking term for that?!
A fierce looking sport motorcycle boot that won't break the bank, what more could you want?
Now, we know Held aren't renowned for their motorcycle boots, but they should be...they haven't put a foot wrong!
• Soft fabric lining (100% polyester)
• Internal zip fastening
• Velcro adjustment at calves
• Gear-shift pad
• Anti-slip sole
• Detachable toe slider
• Dual-sided ankle protection
• Shin protector
• Hard shell protectors
• Hard plastic reinforcement inside of the boot