• Cowhide & Pittards WR100 leather motorcycle touring gloves• Protection at palm, thumb & side of hands on impact areas• TFL Cool System heat reflective treatment & sweat-proof
An update of the Held Fresco gloves is Held's offering to unlined touring summer gloves, the Fresco II. Made of supple cowhide, which offers abrasion resistance, this motorcycle glove also has double leather at the palm, reinforcements at impact zones and reflective detailing to improve visibility.
As well as protective features, you've got plenty of features to keep you comfortable during summer riding. TFL Cool System does what it says on the tin and chills even in the sun. These motorcycle gloves are also colourfast and sweat-proof, very important with summer riding!
There's also plenty of neat little features to keep you comfortable: Step seam avoids pressure points and enhances feel, whilst a visor wipe, well means you can wipe your visor! Elasticated panels also offer great flexibility, which adds to your safety as you have a full range of movement.
These gloves are also available in a female fit, item code: H245301WD, you are currently viewing the men's.
• Supple cowhide back
• PITTARD specially-treated WR100 leather palm
• TFL COOL SYSTEM heat reflective treatment
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Special step seam avoids pressure points on inner hand & enhances feel
• Tunnel strap
• Visor wipe
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Pre-formed, crease-free palm
• SCHOELLER KEPROTEC protection at the ball of the thumb
• Double leather at palm
• Reinforcement on edge of hand & thumb
• TEMPERFOAM knuckle protection
• 3M SCOTCHLITE reflectors