• Waterproof motorcycle jacket from Held• CE Level 1 shoulder & elbow armour• Removable thermal inner lining
Held 6328 jacket: What sets this motorbike jacket apart is the fabric it is made of: High denier usually means stiff and uncomfortable; Not so! The 750D denier Tactel fabric is clearly heavy-duty but through the addition of Tactel this is a hugely comfortable sporty touring jacket with trousers to match.
Utility and upgradable: We like in particular the practical additions of 4 outer pockets and the comfortable soft collar. The reflective print panels are plentiful. The internal removable thermal lining adds protection from wind-chill. SAS-Tec 3D shoulder and elbow Level 1 CE armour come as standard and the back armour pocket can be upgraded with a Level 2 CE protective panel.
• DuPont 750D Tactel fabric
• Windproof, waterproof & breathable with Humax Z-Liner
• Breathable inner mesh lining
• Removable inner thermal lining
• 4 outer pockets
• 2 inner pockets & 1 mobile phone pocket (not sized for Smart Phones)
• Airflow zip vents front & back
• Waist & sleeve adjustments
• SAS-Tec 3D Level 1 shoulder & elbow armour (EN1621-1)
• Back armour pocket upgradable with CE Level 2 armour (EN1621-2)