• Waterproof motorcycle pant to be worn over the boots• Removable thermal inner lining for varying weather• Adjustable CE Level 1 knee armour for protection
Held 6364 Gamble trousers: What sets these motorcycle trousers apart is the fabric they are made of: High denier fabric usually means these pants should be stiff and heavy; Not in this case! The 750D denier Tactel fabric is clearly heavy-duty but through the use of DuPont Tactel these are simply comfortable and practical cargo pants, ideal for motorcycle touring. The practical additions of 5 outer pockets means you can carry stuff that is easily accessible along the way. The reflective print panels look the part.
Protection from harm and the cold: The internal removable thermal lining adds protection from wind-chill. SAS-Tec 3D Level 1 CE knee armour comes as standard and the hip armour pocket can be upgraded with a Level 1 CE protective panel. To top it off there is a Pittards leather seat panel that gives your bottom good riding control through any weather. Schoeller Kevlar stretch panels at the crotch and back of lower leg for comfort off and on the bike.
• DuPont 750D Tactel fabric
• Windproof, waterproof & breathable with Humax Z-Liner
• Breathable inner mesh lining
• Removable inner thermal lining
• 5 outer pockets
• Airflow zip vents
• Waist belt with a newly designed slide closure for durability
• SAS-Tec 3D Level 1 knee armour (EN1621-1)
• Hip armour pocket upgradable with CE Level 1 armour (EN1621-1)