• Advanced Polycarbonate composite youth motocross helmet• Multi-stage air intakes pull cooling fresh air through the helmet• Removable, washable liner & a large eye port for superior view
This youth motocross helmet doesn't skimp on safety and design just because it is for younger riders. It is constructed from an Advanced Polycarbonate composite outer shell with an impact-absorbing EPS liner for comfortable, lightweight safety. Through the use of advanced CAD technology, the HJC CL-XY II offers a superior fit and a huge eye port, allowing maximum vision while on the course.
Fight against the heat and the rays with the adjustable peak and the ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation System, which allows cool air to flow in through the front air intakes and out through the rear exhaust ports, pulling heat and humidity up and out of the helmet. This great youth helmet has contoured cheek pads for comfort and a Nylex interior that can be removed and washed because, well, you know.
• Polycarbonate Composite Shell
• Lightweight, superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
• Large eye port for maximum visibility & superior goggle fit
• “ACS” Advanced Channelling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat & humidity up & out
• Plush, Nylex Interior: Comfortable, removable & washable