• Lightweight helmet for women from HJC• Large eye port & maximum range visor for the best view• ECE R22.05 approved with integrated ventilation
Designed to be smaller but no less smart: This helmet from HJC is made from an advanced polycarbonate composite shell for a strong motorcycle helmet that is still lightweight and comfortable. The light weight means less strain on your neck and a possible higher speed because of the lack of extra weight. Especially designed for women and children but utilises the technology found in many full face helmets.
Designed with you in mind: The micro buckle works with a retention strap so the helmet can be easily and quickly taken off. The strap is adjustable so you get the fit you want. The visor has been designed to give you maximum visibility for the best view while you ride. The large eye port means you can also wear goggles or glasses underneath comfortably. The visor has been designed and treated to be anti-UV and anti-fog for a comfortable and clear ride.
Protection is always key: This motorcycle helmet has been EN R22.05 approved. An integrated ventilation system helps keep you cool and comfortable. The Nylex interior is washable and can be removed for easy cleaning.
• Advanced polycarbonate composite shell: lightweight, superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
• Micro buckle with retention strap: quick-release & adjustable
• Large eye port & maximum range visor design ensuring maximum visibility & superior goggle fit
• QuickSlide shield replacement system
• Integrated ventilation system provides cooling flow
• Glasses groove can accommodate riders with glasses
• ECE R22.05 approved