• Aggressively styled motorcycle helmet from Icon• Meets & exceeds safety requirements for EU, Australia & Japan• 5-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking Hydradry
Pro by name, Pro by nature: Icon have really stepped up their game with the design of the Airframe Pro. They've taken into account how the modern riding position has dramatically altered how a rider interacts with the modern motorcycle. Compressed into an ever more compact shape, the rider's head position requires increased angle to maintain visibility and stability.
Quality as you'd expect with some added bonuses: Just like all the others, the Airframe Pro meets and exceeds a number of safety specifications for Europe, the US, Japan and Australia - truly making it a world standard design! Internally, the traditional three-piece liner has been upgraded to a five-piece liner, providing a greater number of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Externally, four unique shells sizes have been developed for minimalised mass and drag.
Innovative design: Icon have developed a new neckline for the Airframe Pro motorcycle helmets. The sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference to improve the overall aerodynamics. Ventilation is also key with the forehead vents angled and deep-channels in the liner to enhance airflow. The removable breath deflector and chin curtain can prevent fogging.
Customisation made easy: Thanks to the Rapid Release Shield Removal System, you're able to swap the fog-free Icon Optics visor in the blink of an eye. The five-piece moisture-wicking liner is removable so it can be easily washed. In a range of graphics - some more outrageous than others - both inside and outside the Airframe Pro is optimized for the Angle of Attack.
• Handcrafted composite carbon fibre shell
• Four unique shell sizes for minimized mass & drag
• Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
• Five-Piece modular liner with Moisture-Wicking HydraDry
• Linear ported forehead vents
• Low-Profile vents throughout the shell
• Fog-Free Icon Optics shield with Rapid-Release release system
• Prolock Positive shield locking system
• Removable breath deflector & chin curtain
• Also fits Tracshield with tear-off posts; sold separately
• World Standard, meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet Safety Standards