• Eye-catching motorcycle helmet from Icon• Meets or exceeds a number of safety requirements• Supervent intake & exhaust for cooling with moisture wicking
A world standard helmet meets simple yet effective design: Icon's most produced helmet, the Airmada meets or exceeds a number of specifications for safety and visibility so you can be sure of your safety and comfort whilst riding. With an injection moulded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability.
Designed with you in mind: A twin channel Supervent intake and exhaust allows for increased cooling. Adjustable chin and forehead vents help maintain a continuous temperature while the removable moulded breath deflector can prevent fogging.
Designed to be practical: The HydraDry moisture wicking interior is fully removable so it can be easily washed, and the Rapid Release shield change system makes customising your helmet simple and fun to do! A Fog-free Icon Optics shield has been fitted with their Prolock shield locking system for peace of mind.
• Injection moulded polycarbonate shell for strength & durability
• Recessed twin channel Supervent with industry leading intake & exhaust ports for increased cooling
• Fog-Free Icon Optics shield with Prolock shield locking system
• Adjustable chin & forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
• Rapid Release shield change system
• Removable moulded washable HydraDry moisture wicking interior
• Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit & comfort
• World Standard meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet safety standards