• Entry level, quality motorcycle helmet from Icon• Meets & exceeds safety requirements for EU, Australia & Japan• Includes easy to use DropShield as well as fog-free Proshield
World standard meets entry level design: An excellent entry point to the Icon helmet family, the Alliance GT combines a proven design, comfortable fit and superb quality for maximum value. With it's polycarbonate shell, this helmet meets and exceeds a number of specifications for safety and visibility for Europe, US, Japan and Australia.
Well thought through design: Ventilation is key in the Alliance GT helmet and it's been tested and refined to give you the best rider experience. The system consists of strategically placed air vents, intakes, air channels and exhaust ports which all prevent heat build-up and high and low speeds. Internally, the Hydradry liner provides a snug and contoured fit. The interior is fully removable and can be easily washed to maintain freshness.
Designed to be practical: This helmet is perfect for riders who start their day well before sunrise and finish after sunset thanks to the interchangeable internal DropShield. The quick-change fog-free Proshield keeps the bugs at bay whilst you can flip the switch with no hassle to make use of the DropShield for sudden encounters with the sun. The removable breath deflector also reduces shield fogging.
• Injection moulded polycarbonate shell for strength
• Long oval headform
• Wind tunnel tested & refined
• Moulded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
• Rear exhaust ports prevent heat build-up
• Removable moulded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
• Fully removable/washable HydraDry Interior
• Quick-Change fog-free Proshield with sideplates
• Prolock shield locking system
• Alliance GT includes interchangeable internal DropShield
• World Standard, meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet Safety Standards