• Adventure off-road motorcycle helmet from Icon• Meets & exceeds safety requirements for EU, Australia & Japan• Signature visor system for anti-lift & to reduce glare
For riders outside the boundaries of convention: Icon's Variant range is not for the light-hearted, it's known for being their premier style helmet that's ready to face all terrain. It showcases a handcrafted Carbon, Dyneema and Fibreglass shell that's tough and durable, forming a solid first line of defence. As with Icon's other motorcycle helmets, the Variant meets and exceeds a number of specifications for safety and visibility.
Ideal for your off-road adventure tours: The fit has been designed to be a long oval shape, this means that the helmet is long front-to-back and is narrow side-to-side. This offers additional forehead room to riders who find that most helmets have pressure points in the forehead. The air intakes and exhaust ports combine with the deep channelling in the interior to reduce heat inside the helmet and promote airflow.
Not heavy on your head: The shell has been wind tunnel refined to produce minimal lift at high speeds and the extended chin bar only adds minimal weight. A rear spoiler has been featured to take care of the aerodynamics for a smoother ride.
More practical features: Icon have developed a signature visor system for the Variant to improve vision by helping to block out sunlight at the same time as producing minimal lift characteristics. The fog-free Precision Optics shield alongside the reshaped eyeport increase your peripheral vision as you ride and provides a distortion free line of sight. The Hydradry moisture-wicking interior liner is fully removable and can be easily washed.
• Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon fibre shell
• Long oval headform
• Wind tunnel tested & refined
• Anti-Lift visor to reduce glare
• Multiple oversized intake & exhaust ports
• Moulded eps nose reduces shield fogging
• Quick-Change fog-free shield
• Fully removable/washable HydraDry interior
• Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
• Removable chin curtain
• World Standard, meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet Safety Standards