• Reliable Carbon Fibre Technology: Keis Heated Jacket• Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, arms & collar• Perfect fit for men & women thanks to elasticated sides
If you're serious about winter riding: You need one of these heated jackets from Keis! Designed for the depth of winter, strategically positioned heat panels on the chest, kidneys, arms and collars are sure to keep you snug. Elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for both men and women.
Extreme comfort: Micro Carbon Fibre Technology means extreme comfort and reliability. Ideal to be worn as an inside layer underneath your protective gear, or even a stylish outer jacket!
Ready to be worn! The Keis X25 Heated Jacket comes with all the required wiring for connecting to your bike and full easy instructions to follow. There are dedicated zipped pockets for the cables and controller to keep things tidy.
Please note: The Heat Controller is included. Not suitable for use with Li-Ion Battery Packs.
• Micro Carbon Fibre Technology for extreme comfort & reliability
• Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels to provide a perfect fit for men & women
• Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket
• Garment is not waterproof
• Dedicated zipped pockets for cables & Controller to keep things tidy & easy to find
• Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, kidneys arms & collar provide extreme warmth
• Complete with all required wiring & full easy to follow instructions
• Complete with wiring harness
• Heat Controller included
• Current Draw 7A. Typical Power 84W
Please note: Not suitable for use with Li-Ion Battery Packs