• Comfortable shirt from Knox with moisture wicking technology• Breathable fibres & a natural draping fit for freedom of movement• Subtle branding & flattering cut for a shirt you can wear anywhere
Smart and sophisticated: The Clara shirt is an excellent example of a motorcycle base layer shirt from Knox. Quality fabric and a comfortable yet flattering fit come together in this base layer shirt. The design of the shirt is so that it doesn't cling to your skin, but still drapes naturally for comfort. The shirt has subtle branding on it, so those who know what to look for will appreciate this quality piece of clothing. Made fine enough so that the fabric doesn't bunch up under your motorcycle gear, it is also smart enough to be worn off the bike.
Quality features as expected: As you would expect from Knox, the Merino Perform Advantage technology uses a combination of Australian Merino wool and synthetic fibres for a base layer that wicks away moisture, yet remains breathable and easily washed. The splits at the side of the shirt allow for better freedom of movement and make for a flattering shape, but can be tied together when a more cohesive base layer is needed.
How to wash: Knox recommends using a woolmark approved detergent when washing your base layer garment.
• Fast 'one way' wicking & drying
• Non-cling, fine fabric
• Super soft seam construction
• Efficient temperature regulation
• Naturally odour resistant
• High tensile strength
• Natural elasticity keeps garments in good shape
• Easy care & washing with stain resistance
• High UV resistance providing protection from the sun
• Reassuringly safe, flame retardant
• Natural & renewable fabric
• Machine washable & dries quickly
• 50% merino Wool, 50% polyester