• Knox gloves from the leading innovator of impact protection• Exo-skeletal protective spines along finger, knuckles & thumb• BOA lacing adjustment for perfect positioning of wrist armour
Ok, you may not have seen anything like it before. But did you know, that the flexible, spine-like finger protection may prevent serious injury to your fingers? Known for their motorcycle back and body armour as well as motorcycle base layers, Knox have reinvented the motorcycle glove from the perspective of comfort and superior protection.
The result is innovative and different: Apart from the Knox armour pads along the palm, now adopted by several glove manufacturers, you also get the BOA wrist lacing system: A lace closure similar to that of motorcycle race boots ensures perfect positioning of the wrist protection.
The catchily named "exoskeleton" finger and knuckle protection is constructed of flexible, spine-like surface armour that may well save your fingers. But, enough of negative thoughts: Silicon print on the soft kangaroo palm ensures good grip and control in any condition. They are super-comfy all round. And they are a truly safe choice!
• KNOX Handroid live exoskeleton finger & knuckle protection on all fingers & thumb
KNOX metapod protector
• KNOX Scaphoid protection system
• KNOX wrist slider
• KNOX cuff slider
• BOA lacing system for perfect wrist fit & location of wrist protection
• Kangaroo leather palm
• Schoeller Keprotec palm inlay
• Amara grip pad with silicon print for improved control
• Japanese race quality drum dyed Aniline leather
• Coats polyester high tenacity thread for strength & elasticity