• When you don't want to wear the normal bulky armour, wear this• CE approved protectors at back, elbows & shoulder that is secured• Shirt is made of flexible, breathable Lycra for comfort
Knox Venture Shirt: This is Knox's 'piece de resistance', motorcycle armour can be bulky and too rigid at times, but you'll have no worries with this excellent shirt that is CE approved and recommended by many. The shirts main function is to keep you safe, of course but it does this using a low profile protection design. This means you can wear your own clothing over the top and still feel protected while on your bike. No more bulky jackets and several layers that make you hot and flustered.
With all the trimmings: A full length back protector works underneath the soft stretch Lycra for total freedom of movement. Add to that the Knox Lite+ armour at the shoulders and elbows and you're ready to go. An optional chest protector can be added, with the shirt being cut in such a way that the armour doesn't move around. Flat lock seams give you extra comfort against the skin and the breathable back protector helps keep you cool.
• Designed, developed & manufactured in their Cumbrian factory
• Allows the body's natural heat to escape through the fabric
• Flexes in 2 or more directions & does not restrict body movement
• The natural form of protection with the diamond bucking effect
• Their lightest weight products & are so light you don't feel them
• Full length CE approved back protector that is easily removed for easy washing
• Moisture wicking & breathable Meryl lira construction
• Full length zip for easy on/off
• Knox Lite & protectors on shoulders & elbows
• Upgradeable to CE approved chest protector
• Stretch mesh used on arms & body for comfort & increased breathability
• Flatlock seams for increased comfort