• Well-priced, advanced thermoplastic sport touring helmet• Airpump cheek pad system & a drop-down sun visor• Multi-point ventilation & removable, washable linings
This new sport-touring helmet is packed with features, but won't break the bank. This Falcon helmet from KYT is a versatile helmet with an advanced thermoplastic shell. The benefit of thermoplastic is that it is cheaper than the tri-composites and carbon fibres, but it does weigh more, which is something you'll want to consider if buying this for a long tour.
The comfort and freshness you want from your helmet. The inner padding of the KYT Falcon helmet is removable and can be washed, a great bonus for a helmet that will be worn for hours at a time, collecting moisture from your head. The four-point ventilation system will do a good job at keeping your head cool, dry and supplied with fresh air, but giving the linings a wash every now and then can't hurt. The features of the pads don't stop there. For a superior fit and for increased comfort, you have a built in air pump system which you can adjust to your own face shape within seconds.
Even more features and functionality than you'd expect for a helmet of this price. The visor is a Full Vision visor with a wide field of view, it is also of UV 380 standard, so it has a resistance to the sun straight out of the box. It uses a Quick Visor Change system, so you can change from dark to clear, clear to mirrored very easily and without tools. The visor is Pinlock prepared and you'll get the right Pinlock insert in the box. The micrometric ratchet closure helps you secure the helmet safely on your head in a split second.
• Outer shell made of injection of advance thermoplastic resin
• Visor in Polycarbonate resin with UV 380 filter anti-scratch treated
• Sun shield integrated in the shell
• The visor can adopt the Pinlock anti fog shield
• Quick Visor Change (QVC): Easy System to remove the visor without tools
• Removable & washable Cheek pads & inner comfort liners
• Air pump system to obtain the best fitting
• Micrometric buckle system
• ECE 22.05 certified