• Lightweight tri-composite fibre race helmet in 2 shell sizes• Multi-point vent system & removable washable lining• Thermoformed Full Vision UV 380 anti-fog visor with QVC
This race helmet is top of the range! It has been popular in other countries and has now been brought to Europe. The KYT KR-1 is constructed of lightweight tri-composite fibres and weighs approximately 1350 grams, give or take 50. This special tri-composite is made up of carbon fibre, DuPont Kevlar fibres and fibreglass, which gives the helmet fantastic structural integrity.
The build and quality you need from you new sport helmet can be found in the KR-1. This helmet has been built for the road, as well as the track and is designed to give constant inner air circulation while allowing the air outside to pass over the shell perfectly to maintain aerodynamics. KYT are confident that this is highly effective, given that the KR-1 has been wind tunnel tested.
Comfort and simplicity has not been compromised for the performance aspects. The comfortable cheek pads are removable and washable because, despite the well-designed ventilation, the lining of the helmet can't help but pick up an odour. These insides are ergonomic, so sit perfectly around your face and the shell comes in two sizes, so the smaller inside sized helmets don't have a disproportionally large outer shell. The UV 380 Full Vision visor uses a Quick Change Visor system and a classic Double D-Ring closure keeps it on your head.
• Tri-composite fibre construction
• Lightweight: 1350g +- 50
• 2 shell sizes
• Quick Visor Change (QVC): Easy System to remove the visor without tools
• Anti-fog, full-vision
• Removable & washable ergonomic modular inners
• Removable air chin curtain & nose deflector
• 3D cooling system
• Multiple front air vents
• ECE 22.05 certified