• A thermoplastic sport touring helmet with a hidden secret• UV 380 Full Vision visor with Quick Visor Change system• Micrometric closure & removable, washable inner padding
This is a new, well-priced sport-touring helmet that has a unique stand out feature. The Venom sport-touring helmet from KYT is constructed from advanced thermoplastic, which is why it can be sold at such a great price. The inner padding is removable and washable to keep the helmet smelling fresh and feeling new and the full vision visor has a quick visor change system for easy swapping.
So, what is so special about the Venom? Almost all touring helmets come with a drop-down sun visor now, but the positioning and movement vary from helmet to helmet. The Venom has a unique drop-down visor. It is a single push button sprung visor. You simply press the button and down pops the sun protection. To reset it, you do have to slide the arm back up, but the next time you need it, just press the button, and bam, there it is!
• Outer shell made of injection of advance thermoplastic resin
• Visor in polycarbonate resin with UV 380 filter anti-scratch treated
• Solar shield integrated in the shell
• Quick Visor Change (QVC): Easy System to remove the visor without tools
• Removable & washable cheek pads & inner comfort liners
• Micrometric buckle system
• ECE 22.05 certified