• Combat the 'tank slapper' phenomenon with a steering damper proven for stability• Possibility to adjust the bars to 7 different settings & 6 different lengths• Made of high quality aluminium: Lightweight, yet sturdy & anodised
Tackle the 'tank slapper' phenomenon: With lighter bikes & wider tyres, motorcycles are more sensitive than ever, leading to loss of stability & acceleration. LSL have developed steering stabilisers to restrict movement of the handlebars when at high speed. With 7 settings that are adjustable & housed inside a stiff aluminium housing.
Why buy from LSL? LSL are a German company that offer high quality performance parts. They are widely respected in the industry for providing high quality parts with German engineering.
Well proven quality: The steering damper kit is reliable & non progressive, being well proven for stability & safety. Different kinds of damper brackets match different mounting positions.
Note: Must be fixed at the side of the frame and not in combination with high handlebar.
• LSL offers a steering damper kit that is well proven for stability & safety
• The damper unit is round & titan anodised to prevent rust & wear from bad weather. The part is reliable & non progressive
• 7 adjustable settings are available to suit your riding style, match your bike the best & increase safety
• Rod diameter of 9mm
• Bracket comes in billet aluminium with a pillow ball for extra structural strength & a high degree of precision
• Mounting kits specific for certain models are also available for ease of use
• Steering stabilisers are well proven by LSL to be safe & stable