• LSL motorcycle adjustable rear sets: Top German engineering for your bike• Upgrade & customise your motorcycle rear set for more precise gear shifting• Made of high quality aluminium: Lightweight, yet sturdy & anodised
Maximise your potential: Tune your machine to your exact requirements.
Customise your motorcycle: Adjust the rear set to suit your style with 4 longitudinal positions and 2 height positions. Customise the length by adjusting the gear shift rod distance to suit your style.
Active cornering movement: The banana-shape of the lever means any shifting is avoided when cornering.
Tried and tested:Tested thoroughly and tried out on the race track, the 2Slide is sturdy and lightweight.
Why buy from LSL? LSL are a German company that offer high quality performance parts. They are widely respected in the industry for providing high quality parts with German engineering. Their 2Slide rear set is well established and boasts an aluminium structure and an anodised coating for protection against the elements.
• LSL offers a variety of systems for the perfect foot position
• The standard footrest system moves the pegs to a balanced ergonomic position
• The 2Slide footrest system allows for individual adjustments ranging from a up- & forward sport position to a down- & backward touring position
• As an inexpensive alternative, choose rear sets with adapter plates that are bolted between the frame & the OEM hangers
• The easiest upgrade is the simple replacement of the OEM footrests for a change of looks rather than a change of position