• Leather motorcycle jacket for women: Merlin Brocton• CE armour at impact zones with pocket for back armour• Removable thermal liner & waterproof, breathable membrane
Loving the leather: This leather jacket looks great, has the features you want at a price tag you can afford! It is stylish, comfortable and ideal for all year riding. Paired with some Route One jeans you can jump off the bike and walk into town without looking out of place.
Beat the weather: Merlin have come up top with this leather motorcycle jacket, what's unusual about it is that you really could ride through summer and winter in it. There's a removable thermal liner and a waterproof, breathable Reissa membrane. This gives you great functionality and means that you can react to changes in the weather all year round.
The protection you demand: This leather motorcycle jacket comes delivered with CE armour at the shoulders and elbows. There is also a pocket in the back, which you can insert back armour into. The outstanding feature of this jacket is the leather! The quality speaks for itself, but what sets it apart from other motorcycle jackets is the thickness of it. This is a whopping 1.6mm leather, many race spec suits use 1.3mm leather! This in turn offers more abrasion resistance and it really means that the jacket is going to last.
• Highest grade 1.6mm Brazilian drum-rolled hide
• Removable 125g thermal liner
• 20k Reissa waterproof & breathable liner
• Italian Safetech CE approved armour to shoulder & elbow
• Quilted shoulder overlays
• Short connecting YKK zip
• Removable standard size soft back pad
• Multiple pockets inside & out
• Nelson style hand warmer pockets
• Waist & hem adjustment